Tricia Stacy, ASID, is a native of Savannah. She has a BFA in Interior Design from the University of Georgia, Athens. Recruited from college by the Atlanta firm of Venture Design, Ltd., she began her Interior Design career in Atlanta, GA. Working as a Project Manager there for 7 years, she specialized in Residential Design and Retail Design, managing the renovation and construction of residential properties and retail stores.
Tricia started her own Design and Construction firm, in Atlanta in 1991. During this time she served as the Vice President of the Georgia Chapter of The American Society of Interior Designers (ASID); was selected for inclusion in Barons Whos Who in Interior Design International Edition for 3 years; was included in Whos Who in Executives and Professionals; and has been a Builder Member of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) since 2001. She is NCIDQ certified (National Council for Interior Design Qualification). Her work has been featured in numerous publications including Southern Living, The Atlanta Magazine, Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles, Design South, The Entrepreneur, and The Atlanta Journal and Constitution.
Tricia moved back home to Savannah in 2000, starting a new chapter of her design and build career. She focused on the design and construction of new homes and renovation of luxury and resort properties. She personally did the Residential Design and operated as the General Contractor, Supervisor, and Interior Designer of her turn-key projects and showhouses.
Her completed projects include stores at Peachtree Center, Atlanta, and the Atlanta Merchandise Mart; and in Savannah, The Landings Christmas Showhouse at Green Island Road, Skidaway Island (Residential Design, Construction and Interior Design) and the Interior Design of the Independent Presbyterian Church's newly completed Sunday School Building on Whitaker. Tricia Stacy was the exclusive professional designer selected to design the 2011 Holiday Designer Showhouse located in the Historic District at 318 E. Jones.
Tricia Stacy, ASID is the owner of the home interiors boutique, DECORUM, formerly Habersham House Designs, previously located in Savannah's Historic District. In May of 2012, it relocated to the Eisenhower Shopping Plaza. The boutique showcases a selection of designer furnishings, window treatments, art, accessories, and fabrics, as well as offering Interior Design Consultation.
Tricia Stacy, ASID
PROFESSIONAL INTERIOR DESIGNER, Savannah, GA
Tricia Stacy, ASID
Professional Interior Designer, Savannah, GA
DECORUM SAVANNAH is your local source for:
* Fabric Store Savannah GA * Upholstery Fabric Savannah GA
* Designer Fabric Savannah GA * Carole Fabric Savannah GA
* Outdoor Fabric Savannah GA * Robert Allen Fabric Savannah GA
* Upholstery Fabric Store Savannah GA * Duralee Fabric Savannah GA
* Thibaut Fabric Savannah GA * Hooker Furniture Savannah GA
* Interior Designer Savannah GA * Theodore Alexander Furniture Savannah GA
* Interior Design Savannah GA * Lexington Home Furniture Savannah GA
* Interior Decorator Savannah GA * Universal Furniture Savannah GA
* Professional Interior Design Savannah GA * Huntington House Furniture Savannah GA
* Professional ASID Interior Designer Savannah *Uttermost Mirrors Lamps Savannah GA
* Tricia Stacy, ASID Savannah GA * Custom Furniture Savannah GA