As one of the largest, most progressive distributors of decorative fabrics in the world, Fabricut is the resource designers depend on for everyday decorating. Their array of traditional, transitional and contemporary styles, patterns and palettes ensure that Fabricut has the fabric you need for your current or next design project.
A natural filament fiber produced by the silkworm in the construction of its cocoon. Most silk is collected from cultivated worms; Tussah silk, or wild silk, is a thicker, shorter fiber produced by worms in their natural habitat. All silk comes from Asia, primarily China.
A fabric made from linen fibers obtained from inside the woody stem of the flax plant. Linen fibers are much stronger and more lustrous than cotton. Linen fabrics are very cool and absorbent, but wrinkle very easily, unless blended with manufactured fibers. Linen is one of the oldest textile fibers.
Brocade was originally an elegant, heavy silk fabric with a floral or figured pattern woven with gold or silver thread, produced in China and Japan. Currently, any of the major textile fibers may be used in a wide range of quality and price. Brocades are typically ornate, jacquard-woven fabrics. The pattern is usually emphasized by contrasting surfaces and colors, and appears on the face of the fabric, which is distinguished easily from the back. Uses include apparel, draperies, upholstery, and other decorative purposes.
Outdoor fabrics differ from indoor fabrics in that they are made to be more durable, and they undergo a chemical treatment process during manufacturing that ensures they will resist stains and mildew. Outdoor fabrics are woven fibers that differ in strength and durability. The primary difference between each type of the most commonly used outdoor fabric lies in the manufacturing process and the fibers that they are made from.
DECORUM SAVANNAH is your local source for:
* Fabric Store Savannah GA * Upholstery Fabric Savannah GA
* Designer Fabric Savannah GA * Carole Fabric Savannah GA
* Outdoor Fabric Savannah GA * Robert Allen Fabric Savannah GA
* Upholstery Fabric Store Savannah GA * Duralee Fabric Savannah GA
* Thibaut Fabric Savannah GA * Hooker Furniture Savannah GA
* Interior Designer Savannah GA * Theodore Alexander Furniture Savannah GA
* Interior Design Savannah GA * Lexington Home Furniture Savannah GA
* Interior Decorator Savannah GA * Universal Furniture Savannah GA
* Professional Interior Design Savannah GA * Huntington House Furniture Savannah GA
* Professional ASID Interior Designer Savannah *Uttermost Mirrors Lamps Savannah GA
* Tricia Stacy, ASID Savannah GA * Custom Furniture Savannah GA